Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh Noes

Dear Doggy Diary,

My name is Geordi and I have recently discovered that my poo smells interesting and sometimes I like to taste it. When my parents fell asleep for half an hour today, I made a big poop and decided to eat it all up. I didn't feel well as my parents noticed what I had done.

An hour later, I was jumping up and down and suddenly vomited up all of my poo and some lunch onto the floor. It made a yucky brown mess everywhere and made Daddy gag.

Mommy patted my head gently and rinsed my mouth out with warm water and gave me some water to drink. She spent a lot of time mopping and deodorizing the floor.

I was really tired from all the excitement! I felt a little better after I was cleaned and took a nap. Next time maybe I won't eat my poo after all.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny!! But I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time...

    I'm enjoying reading your blog entries, brings me back to the crazy ups and downs we had with our goldendoodle Chester. We recorded our puppy days too (http://chesterofthebeach.blogspot.com/) - hopefully, you'll do a better job than us at keeping it up!

    Big hugs to Geordi!

    ReplyDelete